Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Won't Miss #44 - filing 2 tax returns

If you're American and reside in Japan, you have to file income tax forms in both countries. Every year, we have to slog through filling out two sets of annoying forms. Unless you make a pile of money, you don't have to pay taxes in both countries, but filing is still a pain in the backside.

I won't miss doubling my tax fun every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not show up immediately. If you want to make sure that your comment survives moderation, be respectful. Pretend you're giving feedback to your boss and would like a raise when you're speaking. Comments that reflect anger or a bad attitude on the part of the poster will not be posted. I strongly recommend reading the posts "What This Blog Is and Is Not" and "Why There Were No Comments" (in the sidebar under "FYI") before commenting.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.